24-hour Overview of Facial Examination (August 22-25, 2022)
This course will provide the participant with a system-agnostic foundation to Facial Examination. Participants will have the opportunity to conduct comparisons; learning key definitions, the stability of facial features, and contributions to facial uniqueness. Challenges within the discipline and agencies/organizations that are influencing the discipline are discussed.
To enroll a group of students, please contact us at [email protected] or call 571-480-5000.
All online courses require access to the Internet. Unless your organization is providing you a system, you will need to have access to your own computer and a high-speed Internet Service Provider. A webcam and a headset or microphone for your computer is recommended and may be required.
You should be proficient in the following:
- basic computer skills
- sending/receiving email
- sending and receiving attachments via email
- using a web browser
- finding resources through search engines
- downloading and installing software
- familiarity with using browser plug-ins (e.g. PDF reader, video, audio)
- using a word processing, presentation software, or other productivity applications
- experience/familiarity with a variety of file formats such as: .pdf "Portable Document Format", .rtf "Rich Text Format", .doc or .docx "Microsoft Word Document", and .txt "Text document"
COMPUTER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- PC or Mac with Processor produced within the last five years
- Additional hardware maybe required to complete certain course components
- Windows 8.1 or Above
- OS 10.14 or Above
- Additional Software may be Required
- You may need to install "Microsoft Teams" to complete all course activities
- High speed Broadband Internet Connection is Required
- Test your Internet speed using preferred ISPs tools
- Please consider the following while participating in online/hybrid courses:
- Using a shared Internet connection will impact connectivity, such as additional household members use of streaming TV, gaming, and other Internet usage.
- Wireless connections may be impacted by the distance from the router and interference from microwaves and other electronics. (Wired connections are recommended.)
- Your Internet Service Provider’s performance may vary throughout the day based on community usage.
The most recent release of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Firefox is Recommended
Start date: August 22, 2022
End date: August 25, 2022
Start time: 08:00 a.m. EDT
End time: 02:00 p.m. EDT
Phone: (571) 480-5000
Email: [email protected]