FaCE On Demand
Who we are:
- Federal government contractors providing facial comparison services since 2009
- First commercial company to launch a Facial Identification training course in 2015, which has been given to local, state, federal, and international law enforcement and intelligence agencies, as well as private companies
- Key leaders of
- Facial Identification Scientific Working Group (FISWG)
- Organization of Scientific Area Committee (OSAC) for Forensic Science
- International Association for Identification (IAI) Facial Identification Subcommittee
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) involved in creating standards and guidelines for the Facial Identification discipline
- Facial comparison consultants and expert witnesses supporting attorneys (both prosecution and defense), historical photograph examinations, and missing children cases
FaCE On Demand is offered to:
- Civilian and military law enforcement and intelligence communities exclusively
- Agencies who do not have staff trained in facial comparisons
- Agencies who do not have adequate staffing to support verifications or adjudications of facial comparisons
- Agencies who need assistance in difficult cases
FaCE On Demand provides:
- Access to our internationally recognized face SMEs
- Unbiased comparisons utilizing the analysis, comparison, evaluation, and verification (ACE-V) and the morphological analysis methodologies to compare facial images
- A report with the results of the comparison and the expert opinion clearly stated
- Investigative Lead Report – A document whose intent is to provide information to operational personnel to assist them with meeting their objective. (FISWG Glossary, V 2.0 2019.10.25) Average response time is 3 business days.
- Forensic Level Report – A document whose intent is to provide information to assist a trier of fact (e.g., judge or jury). (FISWG Glossary, V 2.0 2019.10.25) Average response time is 5 business days.
FaCE On Demand pricing:
- Offering monthly, yearly and per transaction subscriptions
- Each subscription purchase includes an amount of credits, which can be used for comparisons
- The number of credits needed per comparison may vary based on complexity; an investigative lead is 4 credits and a forensic level comparison is 8 credits
- Yearly – $21,950 for 240 credits (two months free)
- Monthly – $2,195 for 20 credits
- Per transaction – $125 per credit
- Additional cost for court testimony
Contact us at [email protected] for more information.
I-3 possesses an enormous range of capabilities and offers customers an unmatched combination of technical expertise, operational experience, acquisition process competence and corporate focus. Our broad experience, coupled with our geographic diversity, internationally recognized expert personnel, and breadth of knowledge equips I-3 to provide expert support and solutions to our customers.