IRVING, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–NEC Corporation of America (NEC), a leading provider and integrator of advanced IT, biometrics, communications, and networking solutions today announced that it has entered into an agreement with Ideal Innovations Inc. (I3), a leader in biometric and forensic professional services with respect to user training as well as system and software development and operations support. This collaboration marks a significant step toward promoting the responsible use of face recognition systems and enhancing the skills of professionals in the field.
- I-3 and CTS Announce Joint Project for Facial Identification Proficiency Testing
- NEC Announces Agreement with Ideal Innovations Inc. to Promote Responsible Use of Face Recognition Technology
- ANAB Facial Identification Proficiency Test No. 01-2023 Summary Report Live
- Ideal Innovations, Inc.’s facial identification training: fostering responsible use of facial recognition technology in law enforcement
- Elevating the standard of facial identification with a trained human in the loop