Have you heard about Facial Identification or Facial Recognition but don’t know what exactly either of them are? Are you interested in understanding what it takes to do a facial comparison? Then this 4-hour class is for you! The class will cover a high-level overview of the basic tenants of the Facial Identification Discipline. You will have the opportunity to “test” your skills with a couple of comparisons as well as interact with a skilled instructor to answer questions during the class!
Please Note, this course is sold individually. For group sales, please contact [email protected].
All online courses require access to the Internet. Unless your organization is providing you a system, you will need to have access to your own computer and a high-speed Internet Service Provider. A webcam and a headset or microphone for your computer is recommended and may be required.
You should be proficient in the following:
- basic computer skills
- sending/receiving email
- sending and receiving attachments via email
- using a web browser
- finding resources through search engines
- downloading and installing software
- familiarity with using browser plug-ins (e.g. PDF reader, video, audio)
- using a word processing, presentation software, or other productivity applications
- experience/familiarity with a variety of file formats such as: .pdf "Portable Document Format", .rtf "Rich Text Format", .doc or .docx "Microsoft Word Document", and .txt "Text document"
COMPUTER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- PC or Mac with Processor produced within the last five years
- Additional hardware maybe required to complete certain course components
- Windows 8.1 or Above
- OS 10.14 or Above
- Additional Software may be Required
- You may need to install "Microsoft Teams" to complete all course activities
- High speed Broadband Internet Connection is Required
- Test your Internet speed using preferred ISPs tools
- Please consider the following while participating in online/hybrid courses:
- Using a shared Internet connection will impact connectivity, such as additional household members use of streaming TV, gaming, and other Internet usage.
- Wireless connections may be impacted by the distance from the router and interference from microwaves and other electronics. (Wired connections are recommended.)
- Your Internet Service Provider’s performance may vary throughout the day based on community usage.
The most recent release of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Firefox is Recommended
Date: October 10, 2023
Start time: 12:00 p.m. EST
End time: 04:00 p.m. EST
Phone: (571) 480-5000
Email: [email protected]